Saturday, December 4, 2010

Bottletree Craft Bazaar 2010 - DAY TWO

MY BOOTH






SOME OTHER ARTISTS IN THE LAKE BUILDING LOCATION




BEST BOOTH DESIGN


Today there was a good turnout of people. William and I did pretty well today and I'm looking forward to tomorrow. It felt like the day went by quickly, and I was happy about the hours not being too grueling (10-4), tomorrow it's from 11-4. I'm not looking forward to the daunting task of packing it all up again, it was so nice to leave everything set up each night though. Not every location had that luxury. Here are a few pictures of my set-up and the room.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna! Thanks for commenting on my blog. :) It was nice meeting you today! I am sure we will be stopping in to your building again tomorrow! Good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna! It was great seeing you today! Those buttons were awesome!

    ReplyDelete