Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I've been tagged!

I'm not sure how it works, but I was reading Deneen's blog and realized she tagged me, so here goes:

Five things meme....

10 years ago: I had just moved out of my mother's house into my first apartment and was in a relationship with "Lou" who I was absolutely crazy about and had no reason to be

5 years ago: I decided to finally give William a chance and we started dating. I wish I'd know then what I know now

1 year ago: I was excited about buying my first home and had been in the house for 4 months and had no idea how many leaves were about to fall in the yard! I'm dreading it and this is my favorite season, maybe not anymore.

5 snacks: Yogurt & granola, poppycock, animal crackers, peanut m&ms and trail mix.

5 songs I know all the words to: Rollercoaster (everything but the girl), Life & Soul (Sundays), Stronger than Pride, Haunt Me (Sade), Buddy (De La Soul).

5 things I'd do with $100 million: I'd pay off my house and build onto it, buy my mother a nice house (not too close to mine); buy my sister a house; open a yarn shop; travel.

5 places to run away to: Paris, Hawaii, Jamaica, Amsterdam & New York

5 favorite tv shows: Everybody loves Raymond, Sex & the City, Knitty Gritty, Sensible Chic and The Real World.

5 biggest joys: This one will be tough, being creative, selling something I make, finishing something I started, Fridays, and thunderstorms.

5 Favorite toys: Yarn winder, crochet hooks, paint brushes, computer, digital camera

No comments:

Post a Comment