Wednesday, August 10, 2005

My Idiosyncrasies

id•i•o•syn•cra•sy - a structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group. Write down 5 of your own idiosyncrasies, then if you wish, tag 5 people.1)

Okay, I must admit, I have no idea how to tag or be tagged, so I just copied this and blocked it.
1) When I go to bed, my sliding closet doors HAVE to be closed....all the way.
2) When my cds are replaced in their cases, the actual cd has to be turned straight in the case.
3) I have to be dressed (out of PJs) by noon, even if I'm terribly sick (I usually wear sweats if this ithe case of something comfy....just NOT pjs).
4) I WILL NOT share dairy products (so if you're dieing of thirt and I have a tall glass of milk....you're either out of luck...or you can just have it all) and I do not particulary care for anyone to come into direct contact with milk that I might injest...and I will throw away dairy if the date is approaching within a few days, can't risk it.
5) When I'm alone in an elevator....I cant fight the urge to dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment