Thursday, August 25, 2005

Forgive me blogger, for I have strayed. It has been a while since my last post. But since things aren't all peaches and cream in my world, I haven't wanted to have a bunch of mopey, melancholy posts. However, me and William are in negotiations. As of this morning, I'm not feeling that optomistic about it and every time we talk my mood changes about the situation.

Anyways....my little baby (Baloo) has been released back into society (upstairs) for a little over a week now and he hasn't repeated the crime. I had to go back to the vet and get more antibiotics and he seems fine now. It was first a 10 day dose, and then they gave me another 20 day dose. We haven't finished this dose and hasn't had a pill in about 3 days...I should probably give him one tonight and just finish the bottle. I can actually tell how glad he is to be able to have full access to the house. I also purchased some defuser thing that looks like a plug-in to keep him from using it in the same room. So far so good. Thanks to everyone who helped me through this, I hope it's resolved.
I am crocheting a bolero that I'm hoping to have finished tonight. I just have to make the sleeves and trim the whole thing. Then comes the hard part....writing out the pattern. I must have ADD because while sitting here at work, I am writing notes to myself on yet another pattern (large slouchy shrug like the Ya Ya shrug). In my head, I have it figured out....we'll see if I can get the yarn to do what I am envisioning.
I mailed out a package to my secret sistah recently, I dont' want to say too much about that here in case she may read my blog. But I think she will really like it. I have another package ready and working on a third and final one as soon as a few things arrive in the mail I ordered for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment