Thursday, July 14, 2005

PAROLE FOR BALOO

I felt horrible for keeping Baloo downstairs all day, but what could I do?  He seemed a little upset with me when I came home.  I got a disposable litter box and put a little clay litter in it as the vet told me, I'm going to try to get a urine sample and drop it off in the morning.  I did sweet talk Baloo and pick him up and cuddle with him for a while and went upstairs and called him.  He eventually came upstairs.  I sprayed down the furniture with some cat repel stuff....it also repels me, I guess that's the price I'll have to pay for now, it's still better than the repugnant cat piss smell.  I also ordered something on Ebay that is supposed to completely eliminate that smell...I have some stuff here, and it's alright, maybe I'm a bit anal, but I can still faintly smell it, so I'll try anything guaranteed to completely take it out.




Baloo eventually decided to stop giving me the cold shoulder and joined me on the bed and seemed to really relax finally.  Does he still look mad to you?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment